William Angus Isdale
Member of the Land Court of Queensland
- Master of Public Administration, The University of Queensland (1993)
- Bachelor of Laws, The University of Queensland (1981)
- Executive Legal Consultant/Acting Deputy Crown Solicitor, Crown Law (1991–2010)
- Acting Official Solicitor, Department of Justice and Attorney-General (2001)
- Director of Inquiry Legal Representation Office (1996–98)
- Crown Prosecutor, Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions (1984–86)
- Legal Officer, Treasury (1985)
- Crown Prosecutor, Solicitor-General’s Office (1983–84)
- Legal Officer, Public Trustee (1981–83)
- Admitted as a barrister of the High Court of Australia (1981)
- Admitted as a barrister of the Supreme Court of Queensland (1980)
- Member, Land Court of Queensland (2010–present)
Member Isdale was appointed as a Member of the Land Court of Queensland on 15 April 2010.
Prior to his appointment, Member Isdale had appeared as counsel in the Magistrates Courts, District Court, Supreme Court of Queensland, Court of Appeal, Federal Court, Family Court, High Court of Australia, as well as the Land Court and Land Appeal Court.
Member Isdale ran a large practice at Crown Law in appeals involving land valuations, and cases concerning rights to water. He has appeared regularly as counsel in the Land Court from 1983 until his appointment to the Court in 2010.
'Procedural changes in the Land Court' (Paper presented at the Australian Property Institute, Brisbane, 13 March 2018)