Queensland Courts is committed to providing service that is timely, open, accountable and responsive to your needs.
Use one of the forms below to contact us with feedback or queries. Alternatively, you can contact us via:
- individual courthouse email and postal contact details if you are aware of the location of your court matter
- this is the quickest way for the court to receive your correspondence
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org for general Supreme, District and Land Court issues
- for jury related enquiries, please use the contact details provided in your documents
- email: Magistrates.CourtsService@justice.qld.gov.au for general Magistrates Court issues - Please note: this is not the email address of the Brisbane Magistrates Court.
- to avoid delays, emails regarding Magistrates Court appearances or orders should be sent directly to the relevant courthouse using the contact details available on the Courthouses contacts page – sending requests for adjournments, your submissions, or emails regarding your appearance before a particular court to the Magistrates Court Service mailbox may result in delays.
To send us general enquiries or feedback about court services or the website
To give us feedback about your visit to a Queensland courthouse or department office
To report a fault or issue in a Brisbane court building, including Supreme and District Courts, Brisbane Magistrates Court, Arrest Courts or Childrens Court
To report all security incidents, and items seized or confiscated, at Brisbane CBD, Redcliffe, Richlands, and Rockhampton courts
To report potential risks, threats or harm to people or property in Queensland court buildings