Note: If you need assistance from one of our volunteers, refer to our information on volunteers in the court.
If you would like to become a volunteer in the court, contact Protect All Children Today (PACT) which provides free support and information to help victims and witnesses understand court processes.
PACT support volunteers can:
- provide support and information about what happens before, during or after court
- explain how the courts and legal systems operate
- help to arrange access to a secure room if required
- assist victims to complete Victim Impact Statements
- talk to court users on their day of court either before or after their matter has been heard.
Contact PACT find out more about becoming a support volunteer.