Skip links and keyboard navigation

Alternative dispute resolution service

Planning and Environment Court - civil

The court’s ADR Registrar is a qualified mediator and is available to:

  • conduct case management conferences
  • chair 'without prejudice' conferences
  • chair meetings of experts
  • conduct mediations.

These services are free to parties involved in P&E Court matters. Parties can access the service:

  • if all parties in the case request a referral to ADR
  • by order of the court.

Parties can access private ADR or engage in private 'without prejudice' negotiations without the assistance of the ADR registrar.

The court encourages early case management / 'without prejudice' conferences, especially those involving self represented parties.

More about ADR

Last reviewed
22 June 2011
Last updated
24 August 2015

Rate this page

  1. How useful was the information on this page?

Close window

Send this page to a friend