Land Court Forms
Below are all the forms provided by the Land Court. For information about which form to use to start a case, visit the General Information section of this website.
(This is the online version of Form 3, provided by the Queensland Government, not the Court.)
Alternative Dispute Resolution Forms
Other Land Court Forms
- Attachment A List of issues of fact and law (MS Word Document, 104.7 KB)
- Attachment B List of matters not in dispute (MS Word Document, 104.3 KB)
- Attachment C Index to hearing bundle (MS Word Document, 102.9 KB)
- Attachment D Proposed hearing plan (MS Word Document, 107.0 KB)
- Land Court Statement Template (MS Word Document, 109.1 KB)
Do you have questions about the form you are going to use??
Contact the Land Court to discuss your options, Attend a session at the Land Court Registry in person, by phone or via Skype.