Land Court Forms

Below are all the forms provided by the Land Court. For information about which form to use to start a case, visit the General Information section of this website.

Form 3 -  Notice of appeal against the Valuer-General’s decision on objection 

(This is the online version of Form 3, provided by the Queensland Government, not the Court.)

Alternative Dispute Resolution Forms

Do you have questions about the form you are going to use??

Contact the Land Court to discuss your options, Attend a session at the Land Court Registry in person, by phone or via Skype.

farmers shaking hands