Mediation after a case has started in the Land Court

Mediator appointed

Intake process



Mediator’s certificate

Consent Orders

No agreement

Mediator’s certificate

Proceed to Hearing

How do I get procedural assistance?

Contact the Land Court to discuss your options. Attend an interview at the Land Court Registry in person, by phone or via video conference.

farmers shaking hands