Magistrates Court form
Conditions of use
- N.B Taking immediate effect during this current COVID-19 lockdown, the 2 business day time limit for lodging application for court events has been removed for courthouses in locations impacted by the lockdown.
- This form can be used if you are a prosecutor or a legal representative for a defendant currently listed for either a mention, bail application or sentence in any Magistrates Court or Childrens Court in Queensland.
- The submitting party must ensure consent from the opposing party is obtained for what is sought in this application.
- If your application is granted the parties will be notified by email of the new court date before the current date set for return.
- If the application is refused, the parties will be notified by email and the parties in the matter will have to attend court on the date that was originally set.
- If the parties receive no response from the court to your application, the parties will have to attend court on the current date set and comply with any directions or orders made.
- For Childrens Court criminal matters a copy of this form will be sent to the relevant Youth Justice Service Centre.
- You will experience performance issues with Internet Explorer - please use another browser such as Google Chrome, Firefox or Edge.
Loading... If this is still present after 10 seconds, your device may not be supported