Supreme and District Courts form
Conditions of use
- This form can be used if you are a prosecutor or a legal representative for a defendant currently listed in the Supreme or District Court in Brisbane only for an adult criminal matter.
- The submitting party must obtain consent from the opposing party or parties for what is sought in this application.
- This form must be submitted no later than 1.00pm, on the last business day before the current listing.
- If your application is granted, the parties will be notified by email of the new listing before the current listing.
- If the application is refused, the parties will be notified by email and the parties in the matter will have to attend court for the original listing.
- If the parties receive no response from the registry to your application, the parties will have to attend court for the current listing and comply with any directions or orders made.
You will experience issues completing this form in Internet Explorer, so use another browser such as Google Chrome, Firefox or Edge.
Loading... If this is still present after 10 seconds, your device may not be supported