Electronic lodgement (eLodgement)
Magistrates Court - Civil
eLodgement is an online service which allows court users to lodge Magistrates Court civil claim, statement of claim, request for default judgment and affidavit forms online.
The service is available in all Magistrates Courts around the state.
eLodgement allows you to:
- lodge documents 24 hours a day, seven days a week (documents are transferred to the Magistrates Court between 7:00am and 11:00pm weekdays, including public holidays)
- track documents online, with instant feedback about whether a document has been filed, rejected or is pending
- save time by reducing the need to attend the court registry
- enter details once only (they will be automatically reproduced throughout the lodgement process)
- access lodgement information remotely over the internet (no extra software required)
- automatically calculate fees and transaction costs
- take advantage of flexible billing options
- access support over the phone or email.
eLodgement services in the Queensland Courts are supplied by CITEC Confirm.
Contact CITEC Confirm on 1800 773 773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.