Electronic lodgement (eLodgement)
Magistrates Court - Civil
eLodgement is an online service which allows court users to lodge Magistrates Court civil claim, statement of claim, request for default judgment, default judgment, affidavit, application in a proceeding, and enforcement hearing summons forms online.
The service is available in all Magistrates Courts around the state.
eLodgement allows you to:
- lodge documents 24 hours a day, seven days a week (documents are transferred to the Magistrates Court between 7:00am and 11:00pm weekdays, including public holidays)
- track documents online, with instant feedback about whether a document has been filed, rejected or is pending
- save time by reducing the need to attend the court registry
- enter details once only (they will be automatically reproduced throughout the lodgement process)
- access lodgement information remotely over the internet (no extra software required)
- automatically calculate fees and transaction costs
- take advantage of flexible billing options
- access support over the phone or email.
eLodgement services in the Queensland Courts are supplied by CITEC Confirm.
Contact CITEC Confirm on 1800 773 773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.