Money disputes over $750,000

If you have a money dispute of a value of more than $750,000, and haven’t been able to resolve it either privately or through alternative dispute resolution, you may apply to have it resolved in the Supreme Court.

Note: Court staff can’t give legal advice or recommend what you should do in your case. However, they can give general procedural advice. Read more on what advice we can give.

Below are links outlining the process for having your dispute resolved in court.

Claim and statement of claim

Starting the process of filing a claim for any amount over $750,000

Civil judgments

Summary and default judgments, and how to apply

Enforcement hearings

Applying for a hearing to uncover financial information about a person who owes money under a court order

Statement of financial position

The form to disclose your financial position if you owe money to a creditor

Enforcement warrants

Applying for a warrant to enforce a judgment or money order and recover monies awarded to you in the court, including various types of warrants

Interest rates

List of interest rates the registrar can use in judgments for money disputes

Interest calculator

An online tool to help you calculate interest owing