eSearch platform offline for planned maintenance
The eSearch platform for civil matters in the Supreme Court and District Court will be offline for planned maintenance from 6pm, Friday 6 October to 6pm, Sunday 8 October 2023.
Queensland Courts apologise for any inconvenience.
- Sexual violence media guide
- Appellate Court Presidents trade places for the 2023 Judicial Exchange Program
- Mental Health Court Practice Direction 1 of 2023
- District Court Practice Direction 6 of 2023
- Selden Society 2023 lecture series: lecture four - Sir Charles Lilley and the Grimley Affair
- New exhibition—A force for good: past, present and future
- Magistrates Court Practice Direction 4 of 2022 - Amended
- Magistrates Court Practice Direction 3 of 2023 – Summary Proceedings under the Justices Act 1886 for domestic violence offence
- New and revised DFV Forms
- Amendments to Court Forms, New Court Forms and Update to Forms referencing the Monarch
- Selden Society 2023 lecture series: lecture three - Queensland Law Society: serving ‘conscientious, honest lawyers’
- Magistrates Court Practice Direction 2 of 2023
- More news