Searching and copying Land Court documents

You can apply to search and copy certain documents used in Land Court and Land Appeal Court proceedings. However, you may need to be a party to the proceeding to be allowed to search and copy some documents.

If you are a party, ask the relevant registry officer for access to the court file for your matter.

If you are not a party to the proceeding, complete a request to access court file (PDF, 24.4 KB) and send it to the registrar of the Land Court, who will consider the request and notify you as soon as possible.

Parties and non-parties are required to pay copying fees.

Note: The Land Court does not hold copies of transcripts and recordings. Make requests for transcripts and recordings directly to Auscript Australasia.