COVID-19 response - Land Court
Due to COVID-19, The Land Court Registry counter will be closed from 2:30pm Tuesday 29 June 2021 until 8:30am Monday 5 July 2021. The Court will be operating remotely during this time.
To file all documents other than originating processes please email email@example.com. For all enquiries please use said email or call 3738 7199.
From 2:30pm Tuesday 29 June 2021 until 8:30am Monday 5 July 2021:
- Unless otherwise directed, the Court will conduct the following court events by videoconference or teleconference (as advised) and parties are excused from attending in person:
- mediations or preliminary conferences
- CMEE conferences (case management conferences and meetings of experts)
- directions hearings or reviews.
- The Court will direct arrangements for oral hearings, whether interlocutory or final, in consultation with the parties. Parties must advise the Court and all other parties, in writing, and as soon as possible, of any health, technology or other circumstances or preferences they ask the Court to take into account in directing those arrangements.
The Court uses the following technology for the stated purposes:
- Videoconferences and teleconferences* (Hearings, reviews, CMEE events) - PEXIP is the preferred platform, but other platforms may be considered if necessary - Pexip instructions (PDF, 591.8 KB)
*Specific details for videoconferences and teleconferences will be emailed to the parties prior to the listing event.