Regulated fee increase
The Governor in Council has approved an increase to court fees from 1 July 2021.
The new fees are contained in the Justice Legislation (Fees, Allowances and Other Amounts) Amendment Regulation 2021 and affect fees prescribed under the following regulations:
- Appeal Costs Fund Regulation 2010
- Births, Deaths and Marriages Registration Regulation 2015
- Coroners Regulation 2015
- Criminal Practice (Fees) Regulation 2010
- Evidence Regulation 2007
- Jury Regulation 2017
- Justices of the Peace and Commissioners for Declarations Regulation 2017
- Justices Regulation 2017
- Penalties and Sentences Regulation 2015
- Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal Regulation 2019
- Recording of Evidence Regulation 2018
- Uniform Civil Procedure (Fees) Regulation 2019 (UCPR).