This website talks
We have speech-enabled our website using BrowseAloud to make our information more accessible. BrowseAloud is free software that can be useful if:
- you prefer to listen to information instead of reading it
- English is your second language
- you need help to read
- you have a visual impairment.
What BrowseAloud can do
BrowseAloud is software that can read online content out loud to you in different languages.
- read web pages out loud in a human-sounding voice
- read PDF and Word documents out loud
- highlight each word as it is spoken to show you where you are on the page
- magnify text to your chosen font size and font style
- translate word-for-word between different languages
- look up dictionary definitions
- convert text to MP3
- mask information on the screen to help you focus on a particular area.
More information about using BrowseAloud.