Steps to follow
Warrants for payment by instalments - Civil
- Unless the court grants leave, the application for the issue of a warrant must be made within six years of the order.
- A copy of Form 82 - Enforcement warrant for instalments (UCPR) must be attached to a Form 9 - Application (UCPR) for filing. A copy must be provided to the enforcement debtor.
- A Form 74 - Statement in support UCPR, must be sworn and filed at least two business days before the filing of the application, and include:
- the date and amount of the money order
- the date and amount of any payment made under the order
- the costs incurred in previous enforcement proceedings
- any interest due on the date the statement is sworn and the daily amount accruing after that date
- any other details necessary to:
- calculate the amount payable under the order on the date the statement is sworn
- show how the amount is calculated.