Steps to follow
Enforcement warrants - Civil
- File or register the judgment or money order once it has been recorded by the court.
- Complete Form 9 - Application for enforcement warrant (UCPR) and make sure you include the name of the debtor and address details of where the warrant should be served.
- Complete Form 74 - Statement supporting application for enforcement warrant (UCPR) and don’t forget to include details about the judgment, costs and interest information.
- Complete the warrant form. Some warrants will also require additional supporting documents.
- File the documents at the courthouse where the judgment or money order was made or registered.
- The bailiff’s execution fee must be paid to the court if the registrar issues a warrant for the seizure and sale of property.