Steps to follow
Enforcement hearings - Civil
For the enforcement creditor
- Complete and sign Form 9 – Application for enforcement hearing (UCPR). Don’t forget to list the financial documents you may want the debtor to provide.
- Complete and swear Form 46 - Affidavit in support of an application for enforcement hearing (UCPR). If you file your application in person, the affidavit cannot be sworn more than two business days prior to lodgement. If you are posting your application, the affidavit cannot be sworn more than five business days prior to lodgement. If the enforcement debtor is required to attend court outside their district, the offer to pay conduct money must also appear in this affidavit.
- Complete Form 70.2 – Enforcement hearing summons (UCPR) and make three copies. Don’t forget to list any supporting financial documents and any other information you require. This list should be the same as the documents you listed in Form 9 – Application for enforcement hearing (UCPR). The court will allocate a hearing date on this document and two copies will be returned to you to serve on the debtor.
- Supply a copy of Form 71.2 – Statement of financial position (UCPR) with your application. This form should be served with the summons, for the enforcement debtor to complete.
- Attend court on the allocated hearing date.