The current full-time members of the court are:
- FY Kingham BA, LLB (Hons), LLM (Dist.), Hon.DUniv (President) (profile —SCLQ website)
- PA Smith BA, LLB (Member) (profile)
- WL Cochrane BAB, MSc, BEc, Bed (Member) (profile)
- WA Isdale LLB, MPubAdmin (Member) (profile)
- PG Stilgoe LLB, LL.M (Member) (profile).
There is one judicial registrar, GJ Smith LLB, Grad Dip Leg Prac, BBus, LLM, AAPI, CPV (profile).
Members of the Land Appeal Court
The Land Appeal Court hears appeals from the Land Court and from the Land Tribunal established under the Aboriginal Land Act 1991.
The Land Appeal Court is constituted by a judge of the Supreme Court and two members of the Land Court, other than the member whose decision is under appeal.
The Supreme Court judges who currently act as members of the Land Appeal Court are:
- The Honourable Justice JH Dalton—Southern District (profile—SCLQ website)
- The Honourable Justice DVC McMeekin—Central District (profile—SCLQ website)
- The Honourable Justice DOJ North—Northern District (profile—SCLQ website)
- The Honourable Justice JD Henry—Far Northern District (profile—SCLQ website).
See the judicial districts in Queensland.