Changes to filing fees from 1 July 2015
Regulated fee increase
The Governor in Council has approved an increase to court fees from 1 July 2015.
The new fees are contained in the Justice Legislation (Fees) Amendment Regulation (No. 1) 2015 and affect fees prescribed under the following regulations:
- Appeal Costs Fund Regulation 2010
- Births, Deaths and Marriages Registration Regulation 2003
- Criminal Practice (Fees) Regulation 2010
- Jury Regulation 2007
- Justices of the Peace and Commissioners for Declarations Regulation 2007
- Justices Regulation 2014
- Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal Regulation 2009
- Recording of Evidence Regulation 2008
- Uniform Civil Procedure (Fees) Regulation 2009 (UCPR) Additionally Planning and Environment Court fees contained in the Sustainable Planning Regulation 2009 have been increased by the Sustainable Planning Amendment Regulation (No. 2) 2015 to take effect from 1 July 2015.