When to apply for the position of Associate
When to apply for the position of Associate for 1972
Applications may be submitted from Thursday, 1 January 1970.
Applications close on Thursday, 1 January 1970 at 5pm. Late applications may, but will not necessarily, be considered.
How to apply
You will need to provide the following documents:
- Completed Judge’s Associate Application form
- Covering letter (1 page maximum)
- Curriculum Vitae outlining your academic and other achievements, employment history and the names of two referees (5 pages maximum)
- Certified copy of your academic transcript.
Letters of reference are not necessary but may be included.
Important information for applicants
Your application must be bundled as one PDF document and must not exceed 5 MB (To do this, documents may be scanned as .pdf documents or converted using Microsoft Word, Nuance or equivalent software. Multiple documents are not accepted).
You may use the online application form to apply to an individual judge of the Supreme Court or District Court. If you wish to do this, you must:
- specify which judge you are applying to on the Judge’s Associate Application form ; and
- provide a covering letter addressed to that specific judge.
Online applications will be made available to judges as soon as practicable after they are submitted.
Applicants may be contacted to arrange an interview. Applicants who gain an interview will be advised of the outcome.
Prospective appointees will be required to complete a confidential questionnaire in order to confirm their suitability for appointment.
Should you wish to withdraw your application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about the duties of an associate can be found on this website.
Please address hardcopy applications to:"[Justice/Judge] ____
c/- Manager, Judicial and Client Support
QEII Courts of Law Complex
PO Box 15167
City East QLD 4002."
For all other technical queries, please contact email@example.com.