Coroners Court fees
Copies of coronial documents (investigation document)
First copy: $2.80 per page*
Maximum cost (first copy): $72.45 maximum
Additional copy: $0.65 per page
Maximum cost (additional copy): $28.90 maximum
*This fee may be waived if:
- you hold a health care card or pensioner concession card issued under the Social Security Act 1991
- you hold a pensioner concession card issued by the Commonwealth Department of Veteran’s Affairs
- you are a family member (see Schedule 2 of Coroners Act 2003 for definition of family member).
Enclose a copy of the health/pensioner concession card with your application.
If you need to pay any fees, we’ll tell you before releasing the documents.
You can pay fees by:
- cheque or money order to the Coroners Court, made payable to 'Department of Justice and Attorney-General’
- in person at the Coroners Court of Queensland Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
Transcript of inquest
To order transcripts, contact Auscript Australasia.