Information for legal practitioners
Court operations have begun in the new Supreme and District Courthouse at 415 George St, Brisbane.
- Allow up to 72 hours for a search and copy request to be processed as files may be in transit. Please advise when lodging the request if it is urgent. There may also be delays in the filing of documents in some cases.
- Consider these timeframes when filing documents.
- Advise registry staff if there is a particular urgency, including any matter that is listed for court in the next 48 hours.
- From Monday 27 August 2012, registry opening hours will be extended to 8:30am – 4:30pm weekdays.
- Deadlines will remain as they are currently (4pm) for Daily Law Lists.
- Details are now available on the new wireless internet service in the new building.